For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Thought series: Lost and found... Prose poem

Between the winter storm and life itself , I had only time for one posting,. Since I haven't been posting regularly on my other blog, I figure i would post there and share that poem on this blog...
This is part of my Thought Series... Poems from a moment of my thoughts....


In this moment of time and space, you are not here
But your persona is felt
In every strike of my heartbeat
In every breath my lungs take
In my eyes glance of this room, that feels empty without you

My mind slips to the past of just yesterday
Lingering on your gentle touch
Your loving embrace
The sound of your laughter
The way you present yourself as one big open heart

I know you are not here
But my eyes still see you
My fingers still feel the presence of your flesh softness on their tips
The tender embrace of your lips on my cheek
I love the taste you leave on my lips
 The taste you leave just before you whispered goodbye
As another breath draws in, I smell essence of your body scent, that's fresher than the air that gently breeze over the calm of ocean waves

How can a person miss another as soon as they are out of eyes sight comprehend  my thoughts,
but its a fact
Yes, I know it's all Inside my mind
But....
All my senses are wishing you were still here with me
At this precise moment of time
In this precise space that I'm standing in
Lost is my mind in thoughts of you
And I'm wishing you would hurry back and find that my thoughts were only thinking of you...


8 comments:

  1. Good morning I hope to meet you very well and I came to kill you homesick and say that every reading I am more fan and admirer of you, I love culture that presents itself in various ways and yours is beautiful, always have the inspiration and the will to write Have a beautiful week, hug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the comment, thank you

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful love letter...thank you for sharing, 1MV.

    Hug and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Cat, its appreciated... 😊

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  3. Good afternoon
    This Thursday, I came to visit and review and read a little of your post, I hope you always have the inspiration for beautiful things and that fill my eyes, and also come or visit me again, because they are friends, as Build life and help in difficult times and very happy, have a weekend, those where something delicious at the table, much kiss in the mouth, and those who really love you are always close, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ulisses Reis

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete
  4. "You are not here but your persona is felt" : so beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Est-ce que l'homme dessiné est un autoportrait ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Mirone...

      peace and love
      1ManView

      Delete