For Those Who Wish To Read The Other Side Of MY Thoughts http://intrigue1manview.blogspot.com/
Don't be shy, leave a comment please... 1Manview © 1999 – 2020

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Lay it down... (revisited)

(Whispering voice)

Take your clothes off
I need you butt naked
To see the full glory of your cock strong elongated stance

I need to see you hold it in the palm of your hand
So I can see its hard firm flesh
Pulsate between a manly firm grasp

Hold still
While I crawl closer
Closer so I can inhale the musky scent of your manliness 
Unprovoked by cloth fabric

Closer, so I can touch your cock enticing wide base
Uninhibited
So I can taste your cock smooth succulent flesh
On the moist palate of my tongue
Than watch your face contort
As my hungry mouth 
Suck your cock length to the forefront of my throat 

I want to feel your body tremble
From the ecstasy of my oral prowess
To feel its hard palpitations
Throb deeply between the taut grip of my soft full lips
While I quench the dry thirst in my throat
With the moist warmth of your wet white creamy liquid 



(C)1ManView

3 comments:

  1. Here I am - candidate me!


    "Take your clothes off
    I need you butt naked"


    Deliciousssssss


    Kisses

    yllenah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord have mercy...it sure is getting hot in here! Thanks for sharing such a yummy poem, 1MV. :)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

    I don't know who you are but definitely you are going to a
    famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete